Notejoy takes the security and privacy of our teams and users seriously and offer full end-to-end encryption in Notejoy.
With end-to-end encryption, Notejoy ensures:
- All users use SSL to communicate with Notejoy's servers across all clients (web, desktop, and mobile)
- Data stored in Notejoy's databases is encrypted at rest using industry standard AES-256 encryption algorithm
- All data backups are also stored in an encrypted state
- All images and documents attached to notes are also encrypted at rest on our cloud storage provider using industry standard AES-256 encryption algorithm
- Encryption keys are stored independently from underlying encrypted data and files to further protect user data
End-to-end encryption is available in Notejoy Premium.
To get started, upgrade to Notejoy Premium in Plan Settings. There you'll be able to select which team libraries you'd like to upgrade and you'll be automatically billed for team members of those libraries. Those team libraries will then be immediately encrypted. All upgraded team member's personal libraries will also be encrypted to ensure both individual and team data is always protected.