Notejoy makes it easy for you to select multiple notes in the notes list and perform a variety of actions, including moving, deleting, tagging, or archiving them.
To select multiple notes:
- Hold down Cmd (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) while you click on additional notes. Each additional note will be added to your selection.
- If you wish to select all notes between your currently selected note and another note, hold Shift while you click on the additional note.
Once selected, you can:
- Drag the notes into a notebook to move them
- Drag the notes into the Trash to delete them
- Drag the notes over a tag to tag them
- Right-click the notes and select archive to archive them
- Right-click the notes and select delete to delete them