Yes, Notejoy offers full end-to-end encryption in all our paid plans.
With end-to-end encryption, Notejoy ensures:
- All users use SSL to communicate with Notejoy's servers across all clients (web, desktop, and mobile)
- Data stored in Notejoy's databases is encrypted at rest using industry standard AES-256 encryption algorithm
- All data backups are also stored in an encrypted state
- All images and documents attached to notes are also encrypted at rest on our cloud storage provider using industry standard AES-256 encryption algorithm
- Encryption keys are stored independently from underlying encrypted data and files to further protect user data