18 Questions for Year End Reflection
At the end of each year, set aside some time to reflect on how it went. It may have been an amazing year or a completely horrible one. What went well and what didn't? What would you like to change about the year? Here are 18 ideas to get you started.
- What is the most important goal I achieved this year?
- What was my biggest career accomplishment?
- What was my biggest relationship accomplishment?
- What was the most enjoyable part of my work (both professionally and at home)?
- In what area do I feel I've made my biggest improvements?
- What was the most challenging part of this year for me?
- Who were my most valuable relationships with?
- Who is someone I got to know better this year?
- Who do I wish I had gotten to know better in the past year?
- What was the best way I used your time this past year?
- What was my single biggest time waster in life this past year?
- What was the biggest surprise of the year?
- What's the biggest mistake of the year, and the lesson learned as a result?
- What was the most fun I had this year?
- What was my best memory of the year?
- What are three words to describe the past year, and why?
- If I could travel back to the beginning of the year, what advice would I give myself?
- What's the status of the goals I set last year and what goals do I want to set for the year going forward?