Today we are excited to launch Notejoy for iOS v2.0, jam-packed with new features, performance enhancements, and bug fixes.
We've brought many of our recent web & desktop features to mobile, including nested notebooks, nested tags, hidden sidebar items, hidden libraries, and more. The Notejoy sidebar should now look exactly the same across our web, mobile, and desktop apps.
When adding an image to a note, we now allow you to directly take a photo from your camera.
We've removed your profile image from Recent, Starred, Search, and Trash views if you haven't created any team libraries.
In terms of the editor, we've added syntax highlighting as well as H3 to the styling bar.
You can now also signup and login using your Apple ID.
- We've improved the app load time as well as keep the app in-memory more often for faster subsequent loads
- We made scrolling in all list views faster and smoother
- We locally store the sidebar and Recent view to speed up immediately seeing notes and navigation on app load
- Fixed the sidebar inadvertently opening after uploading an image
- We've improved the cursor positioning when you initially tap into a note to edit it. It no longer needlessly jumps around.
- Pasting into a note also now preserves your cursor position
- Fixed styles not being properly activated in the styling bar
- Clicking on a link to a Notejoy marketing page will now open up in your browser instead of the Notejoy app
- Fixed notebook deep links not working when you are currently viewing a note
Your app should automatically update soon if it hasn't already.
Have an Android device? Don't worry, you're next :)