Select Multiple Notes
Notejoy now makes it easy for you to select multiple notes in the notes list and perform a variety of actions, including moving, deleting, tagging, or archiving them.
To select multiple notes:
- Hold down Cmd (Mac) or Ctrl (Windows) while you click on additional notes. Each additional note will be added to your selection.
- If you wish to select all notes between your currently selected note and another note, hold Shift while you click on the additional note.
Once selected, you can:
- Drag the notes into a notebook to move them
- Drag the notes into the Trash to delete them
- Drag the notes over a tag to tag them
- Right-click the notes and select archive to archive them
- Right-click the notes and select delete to delete them
Take Meeting Notes Instantly with Notejoy for Zoom
Jul 22, 2021
Removed Notebook Overviews
Apr 20, 2021
Notejoy for Mac and Windows v1.18.0
Apr 18, 2021