Today the Notejoy Web Clipper leaves beta and reaches 1.0! We've added the ability to clip images, PDFs, and videos in addition to articles as well as brought it to Mozilla Firefox in addition to Google Chrome.
With the Notejoy Web Clipper you can easily save and share anything you see on the web directly to Notejoy.
- Clip any web page you find across the web
- Save as a simplified article for easy reading within Notejoy
- Or save a bookmark to get back to the original at any time
- Clip images, PDFs, and videos in addition to articles
- Great for saving any content you come across as part of your project's research
- Simply save your clip in a team library to give your colleagues access
- Add a comment and @mention colleagues to bring the clip to their attention and start a conversation
- Easily maintain a central hub for your team to come back to so important research doesn't get lost in email or Slack