Notejoy's Web Clipper, Trello Integration, and HubSpot Integration require third-party cookies to be enabled in your web browser. If you find that you cannot login from these integrations, it likely means that third-party cookies are currently disabled.
To enable third-party cookies:
- Go to the following settings page: Chrome -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Privacy and security -> Site Settings -> Cookies and site data
- Ensure "Block third-party cookies" is disabled
- Go to the following settings page: Firefox -> Preferences -> Privacy & Security
- Select Standard security
- Go to the following settings page: Safari -> Preferences -> Privacy
- Ensure "Prevent cross-site tracking" is disabled